Welcome to the Same Difference Classroom
Same Difference FREE classroom resources are a brand new one-stop-shop, providing everything teachers and pupils need to engage creatively with a range of exciting topics.
What are walls, what do they do? Who builds them?
Do they keep things in, or out? Why do artists use them? What famous walls are there? What ‘wall words’ can you think of…
We’ll look at walls from the different perspectives of the primary curriculum. Not forgetting to investigate our topic from a creative angle, or the perspective of different cultures.
- innovative cross-curricular resources linking art and global learning with literacy, mathematics, science, history, geography and PSHE
- experiential and inter-disciplinary ideas to engage pupils’ different learning styles, types and intelligences
- creative activities that strengthen the natural enjoyment which young people find in the making process
- high quality images banks and links to really useful resources that will support teachers in their research and classroom discussions
- interactive whiteboard activities designed by professional artists, writers and educators
As part of Same Difference, International Service also offers:
- global arts workshops for children lasting from one hour to one week*
- INSET and CPD workshops on incorporating creative learning, the global dimension, and international development issues into the classroom*
“Could I just say a huge thank you to Barry and Ross. The activity was amazing and the childrens’ feedback stated that it was a favourite! I do think that it gave them ‘food for thought’ and a great insight to life in another country. I am very grateful that you could attend and hope to work together more!”